Map shows the Highland park Woodlands: the area between Western and Priscilla (east-west) and Euclid and Burchell (north-south). There are drawings of proposed houses in the area as well as restrictions on the lots. The map was drawn by M.B. Schaeffer, June 20, 1936.
This book contains the bonds relating to the Warren Meyer Company from 1916 - 1919, originally founded by Charles Warren. Warren changed partners several times, renaming the enterprise Warren-Meyer and Warren-Dobson, sequentially. J.B. Garnett purchased the store in late 1918 or early 1919 and the the renamed Garnett's sat in the business community through most of the 20th century.
Large broadside encapsulates the 100 years that Walgreens spent as part of the Highland Park community, and lists other stores in the same location at the north west corner of First Street and Central Avenue in Highland Park, Illinois. 21 x 78 x 1.5 cm.