Jewel worn by the high priest , Albert Marshall, of Royal Arch Masons (Yorkrite), colored stones Black jewelers case for above, ""S. Levin Jeweler, Highland Park ILL."" Engraving on verso reads "Presented by Highland Park Chapter No. 226 R.A.M. Dec. 16"
The Highland Park Army and Navy Center opened it doors to young men from Fort Sheridan and the Great Lakes Naval Station July 4, 1917. Located at 380 Central Ave in Highland Park, Illinois, an average of 2000 young men visited the Center weekly. This the story by the founders of this community center for military members away from home.