- US IlHpHS 2014.8.31.1
- circa 1945-1965
Antes Sign Company
13 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Antes Sign Company
This poster commemorates Ravinia's 50th Anniversary in 1985. The poster was designed by Barry Deck, Northern Illinois University. Poster contest sponsored by Ravinia Women's Board and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Printing donated by recycled paper products. Copyright 1985-- Ravinia.
Stanton & Rockwell Associates.
Oil painting of unknown landscape by American painter who lived and worked with other artists in Ravinia "Cottages"
Wilder, Tom Milton
Colormap of Highland Park,Illinois from 1987 featuring animated versions of all of the major landmarks around downtown Highland Park. It includes a sign the Highland Park was voted an All American City from 1985-1986. There is a brief (six paragraphs) description of the history of Highland Park.
Charter incorporating Association of North Shore Municipalities with the following participants Waukegan, North Chicago, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Highwood, Highland Park, Glencoe, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Wilmette, and Deerfield.
Founded in 1917 with the leadership of Highland Park, Illinois mayor Samuel M Hastings to "secure to cooperations of the North Shore Municipalities in the administration of questions which affect the community...to acquire and disseminate valuable commercial , scientific and economic information pertaining to the business of municipalities, and to secure uniform action, economy and efficiency in the administration of municipal affairs.
The association endured at least into 1961 when it advocated for the continuation of the North Shore (electric railway) Line that ran from Chicago to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Illinois--Office of the Secretary of State
Cookbook created by Highland Park Auxiliary of the Cradle, adoption agency based in Evanston, Illinois.
Highland Park Auxiliary of the Cradle
Gold bravery medal awarded to Fred K Perryman by the residents of Highland Park, the rescue on Lake Michigan of several boys. The medal is housed in a purple jewel box.
Highland Park (Ill.)
Baird and Warner Inc. Addition to Deere Park Sub. being a subdivision of the Southeast 1/4 of the Southwest 1/4 and the Southwest Fraction 1/4 of Section 31 Township 43 North Range 13 East of the 3rd P.M. Also Lots 13 and 14 in Hill and Stones ravine View Subdivision in the said Southwest 1/4 of Section 31 T.43N. R.13E of 3rd P.M. in the city of Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois. The map shows the area from west to east, Ravinia Court to Lake Michigan and north to south Deere Park Sub. to Sheridan Rd. Approved and accepted by the council of the city of Highland Park, this 29th day of January, A.D. 1926 signed by Samuel M. Hastings, Mayor.
Baird and Warner.
Chicago and North Western Railway Company