- US IlHpHS VABHA
- 1925 - 1955
This upcoming exhibit will feature models, drawings and tools from the cutting edge classes taught at then Deerfield-Shields High School.
These plans are for an analemmatic dial in Highland Park. Two of the plans focus on the structure of the analemmatic dial (4/26/76) and one focuses on the sundial site- landscaping on Central and St. Johns (1/5/77 rev. 7/7/77). The plans were drawn by Jerry Man.
This collection includes plans for commercial development on the northwest corner of Central Ave. and First St. in Highland Park, Illinois. The plans included cover various floors in the building, parking, signage, electrical, mechanical and revised plans. The dates of the plans range from October 23, 1962 until May 7, 1964. The architects for the plans were Loebl, Schlossman, and Bennett, Chicago, Illinois.
Bennett, Richard Marsh, 1907-1996
Exterior and interior plans for Brand Brothers store which also served as first site for the Highalnd Park high school. Etching of building. In 2015, Walker Brothers restaurant resides in the building.
Building renovation plans at 474 Central Ave, Highland Park, Illinois.
Sobel & Stein, Architects
Drawings for buildings at 474 (ex 374) Central Ave, Highland Park, Illinois.
Maher and McGrew, Architects (Evanston, Ill.)
Original drawings of dwelling at 1135 Linden (1115 Linden, 1922-1952) in Highland Park, Illinois by architect John S Van Bergen. Photocopies of photographic images with descriptive notations.
Van Bergen, John S.
Blueprints and drawings for dwellings built in Highland Park, Illinois for John L. Robinson, Ridge at Northland Avenue, 1938 and P. A. Paulson, (144?) Ravinia Court ( 256 ? Ivy Lane), 1925.
Bristle, Joseph H.
This collection contains real estate records from various realtors for Highland Park properties ranging from the middle of the 1950s through 1980. Records contain the physical description with images and additional information about the property and its surrounding area. The bulk of the files document residential properties with some commercial locations.
Some properties were designed by such prominent architects as Eugene Henry Klaber, Ernest Grunsfeld, Jr., Howard Van Doren Shaw, Ernest Grunsfeld, III, Milton Schwartz, Greta Lederer, Arnold Schaffner, and Robert Seyfarth.