Showing 3230 results

Archival description
Item
Print preview View:

2156 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Jewel of Office

  • us.ilhphs.70.234
  • Item
  • 1916-12

Jewel worn by the high priest , Albert Marshall, of Royal Arch Masons (Yorkrite), colored stones Black jewelers case for above, ""S. Levin Jeweler, Highland Park ILL."" Engraving on verso reads "Presented by Highland Park Chapter No. 226 R.A.M. Dec. 16"

S. Levin, Jeweler

History of the Highland Park Army and Center

  • hist.hig
  • Item
  • ca. 1975

The Highland Park Army and Navy Center opened it doors to young men from Fort Sheridan and the Great Lakes Naval Station July 4, 1917. Located at 380 Central Ave in Highland Park, Illinois, an average of 2000 young men visited the Center weekly. This the story by the founders of this community center for military members away from home.

Tellis, Blanche Mason

Docket of chattel mortgages

  • high.rec-Ledgers-dock.cha
  • Item
  • 1928-1925
  • Part of Records

Justice docket of chattel mortgages. Lake County, maintained by Police magistrate of Highland Park.

Cash

  • high.rec-Ledgers-Cash.tax
  • Item
  • 1882-1893
  • Part of Records

City of Highland Park cash and expense ledger: Cash pages 1-89; City taxes 1882, pages 90-249; and Commission fund 1884, page 250.

Results 1 to 10 of 3230